Operations Manager and Instructor Liaison
All about Joan.
Joan supports Kathy and all our driving instructors, she does her best to make sure you are allocated to the best instructor for you. She is the person who you are likely to speak to first, when you ring us. Joan comes to us with an array of business experience in support sector, due to family commitements she left her role as a legal secretary in Hill Dickinson LLP.
Joan is always happy to help you with any concrens you may have about learning to drive or with your Theory Test.
Q & A
1. What did you do before joining Insight 2 Drive ?
I was, still am Kathy’s little sisiter!
2. What has been your most interesting moment, when helping someone book a driving lesson?
I was contacted by someone who wanted a lesson urgently, in fact they contacted me an hour after they wanted the lesson to start! Dr.Who here we come 🙂
3. What has been your best, personal achievement so far?
Becoming a Mum to 3 wonderful children.
4. Did you pass your Driving Test first time?
No comment! absolutely no comment! 🙂
5. What hobbies do you have?
Cooking for my family, I have recently started to help my daughter with her sewing business, called So Rosie.