Operations Manager and Instructor Liaison
All about Joan.
Joan supports all our driving instructors, and does her best to make sure you are given to the instructor who you either request or is closest to you. She is the person who you are likely to speak to first, when you ring us. Joan has an array of experience in the business support sector, recently giving up her legal secretary role in Hill Dickinson LLP.
Like our Facebook Page and be sure to enter our monthly competitions.
Just For Fun.
Q & A
1. What did you do before becoming a Driving Instructor?
I was a spy!
2. What has been your most interesting moment, while on a driving lesson?
I was contacted by someone who wanted a lesson urgently, in fact they contacted me an hour after they wanted the lesson!
3. What has been your best, personal achievement so far?
Becoming a Mum.
4. Did you pass your Driving Test first time?
5. What hobbies do you have?
Cooking for my family